Sunday 5 February 2012

First stone lost..

Weigh in so far was:
Week 1: 6lb loss
Week 2: 2 1/2lb loss
Week 3: 4 3/4lb loss
Week 4: 1 1/4lb loss

So first stone is lost, I've been eating healthy but not depriving myself, so plenty of Hellmans light and poached eggs *Drool*, also my new Saucony omni progrid 9's came through. I've started back at Spin class, it was my fourth yesterday morning (Saturday). I thought I'd be on the floor but was OK *shock*, plus running again *happy dance*

So last week I've upped the exercise, Monday 30 mins X trainer & 45 min spin class, Tuesday was a 5.11 mile run in the lovely cold, Wednesday was the gym (50 mins hill X trainer number 10) and a 10 minute run on the treadmill, Thursday was 30 mins X trainer number 10 & a 45 min Spin class, Friday was a 6.16 mile run in -5 and I loved it, Saturday was 25 mins on the X trainer and a 45min Spin class.. Today (Sunday) is a rest day.

This week is Toby's half term so this week will be a military operation to fit in my runs and spin classes.. Roll on next week X

No comments:

Post a Comment