Tuesday 24 August 2010

OMG! 2 weeks since update *Blush*

Well it's been like the Y.M.C.A. here these past two weeks having the three of them off, plus sleepovers galore. I've not been able to get on the laptop as it's had various children on it so have been using my iphone or ipod to browse the web etc.

Well my back recovered and I got back into it, More running, more circuits, More Step Circuits, more gym. I did slip up and had a bottle of wine, so August 17th was a loss of just 1 3/4 lbs .. then went shopping with eldest and had such a bad day I had ANOTHER bottle of wine plus other junk.. not good.

My weigh in today (August 24th) was much much better, (even though I eat donuts and drank wine on that very stressed shopping day) was a loss of 4 1/4 lbs which I'm shocked at but very pleased. So 8lbs plus in 3 weeks is good, just to shift 5 more lbs and it'll be a 5 stone loss. Just have over a stone to go until goal and will see if I'm comfortable at that weight.

2 comments:

  1. are you following a diet Gwills??? or are you cutting out and running more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not eating junk and eating more healthy, no weighing or calorie counting. Plenty of running too..

    ReplyDelete