Tuesday 7 September 2010

Almost at goal weight! (6 1/4 lb loss this week)

I thought I'd catch up as I've been so busy and not had a chance to do so. Last week I did a lot of running, went to London and was on my feet for 9 hours.. When I went to weigh I was the same which was disappointing. I put it down to the "Time of the month" as I was bloated to hell and felt rough..

So today I weighed and found I had lost 6 1/4 lbs taking me to 10 stone 13 1/2 pounds, so now I've lost over 5 stones. It just goes to show your body doesn't lose weight on a particular day and it can cross over to the following week. I'm VERY pleased as over the past few weeks the weight loss has been slow and it's been a juggling game to get the runs in.

It's also my Half Marathon next month, I'm up to over 11 miles on the running now. I just need to squeeze a 13.6 miler out and I've done it. I've become quite a bore about running and now want to do a marathon next year as it gives me such a buzz..

Will update soon with an up to date picture of myself and find a dreaded fatty one from last year..

2 comments:

  1. You rock!!!!! you have done fabulously i need to get my bum in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sazzle, you can do it. You just have so much on your plate to juggle everything x

    ReplyDelete