Friday 8 October 2010

An bit of an update.. 5 lbs until goal!!!


I've been a terrible slacker posting on here lately, so much to do and been training hard for the half marathon coming up, plus keep everyone happy etc.

I'm now down to 10 stone 5 1/4lbs, it's been a pound here and there then a big loss etc. You just can't control what you lose and when etc. I've been doing the weights a lot so that's probably a factor in it as I'm bulking up a bit.

My week goes a bit like this:

Monday: Gym 60 minute run up to 10 mph and 5 incline at 1 min every 5 mins/ 12mph 1 min every 5 mins.. Then weights on arms and dips for 20 mins and 20 mins of sit ups and stretch. Then Zumba in the night.

Tuesday: A 10 K run outside usually or a 9 mile run to Roath park and back.

Wednesday: The gym same as Monday, then Zumba in the night.

Thursday: Up to 11 miler run with friend training for the half marathon.

Friday: Gym or a rest day.

Saturday: 1 hour kickboxing then maybe a run in the evening (10K).

Sunday: 30 min run on treadmill and 1 hour Step Circuit.

I will put up before during and after photos soon, just so busy at the moment. I have a lovely before one stored on my daughters DSi *shudder* so will work out how to upload that here. For now I've uploaded one profile piccy of me today. I finally don't have a round face lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment