Tuesday 13 July 2010

2 lbs off this week :-)





Also got some good runs under my belt and some new routes, one being Hendre lake as seen on the pictures. My new belt is fine now, I've adjusted it and it's snug around my waist so no "chaffing", and the water bottle is staying put. I've pinched Ian's old portable radio and am listening more to the radio now for a change.

Just got back from a 8 1/2 mile run in the rain, I wore a black top as my hair is a nightmare and is still running *tsk*.. the only thing is by mile 5 my hamstring was hurting on my right leg, I think with my bad toe I've been over using it and not running properly and it's got tired. My toe is now fine so I'm trying to use my left leg more to push off from. I'll see what it's like tomorrow and make a decision about running or have it as a "rest day".

Yesterday was a good session at the gym, 40 mins fartlek on the treadmill and 20 mins on the X trainer (number 10, on hills), then 40 minutes weights and 100 sit ups. Must get the top half evened out now as I'll be like popeye on the bottom halfand wimpy on the top lol. Will try the 10 mile run this week down to Newport and back, have to get up to 13 for the Half marathon in October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment