Wednesday 19 May 2010

2 1/2 pounds off.

I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 2 1/2 pounds which I'm very happy with. I've kept up the gym work and the two Zumba classes. I've also signed up to a spin class this Friday which I'm a bit nervous about as I haven't done one for ages!

My knees have been a bit sore last week (sore knees) so I've bumped up the incline and done a fast walk on the treadmill (incline 7 and 30 mins at a speed of 6), then on the cross trainer on a number 9 on the X train programme. Plus plenty of walking last Saturday (3 hours worth). My knees are much better now, not even a twinge so I'll go back to the running. The weather is so lovely and I miss my runs in the sun..

Also my clothes are very loose now which is a bonus..

Onwards and upwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment