Sunday 9 May 2010

Off to a Zumba class

In under 2 hours I'm off to a Zumba class, I'm really excited as it makes a change from the gym and it should be a laugh.

Doing really well on the running now, a 2 minute run on an 8 and 1 minute on 6 and an incline of 2 to keep my heart rate up for 30 minutes. Then on the crosstrainer for another 30 mins on the Hills on a number 8, (I increased it from 6)..

I'm going to try to fit a few classes in along with the gym/running.. This week will be hard as Toby is off for the week. I've got my mum to try to stay with him while I try to fit in a few sessions. So Monday and Tuesday are covered, need to do a Thursday and Friday maybe in the evening when Ian gets back.

Forgot to say last Tuesday I lost 2 1/4 pounds which is good but I did put in the graft and thought I'd lose more. This Tuesday I feel lucky, I know it'll be a good loss as I have been jumping on and off the scales (a habit where I will be hiding the scales as of Tuesday)..

So see you here for my weigh in this Tuesday x

2 comments:

  1. Have fun chick, Zumba looks awesome but the nearest class is about 10 miles away from us and my co-ordination lives about 10 miles in the opposite direction from me X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sazzle, it was fun and I'm going to try another class this Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete