Wednesday 16 June 2010

3 1/4 lbs off and going back to the gym.




Well I've managed to lose 3 1/4 lbs without running and the gym. I think it was all the painting and glossing, and the stress of a birthday party etc. As you can see the toe is looking somewhat better but isn't totally healed.

I bit the bullet and went back to the gym yesterday, I was getting very depressed and down about not being able to run/gym it. It's still pretty sore and hurts with the trainer on but numbs up after a while. I managed 1 hour on the Cross trainer number 11 on a cross train, I did book in for a Spin class right after with my friend but thought against it last second.

Not sure what's happening next week as Toby has 2 weeks holiday from school which messes up my gym routine (pesky kids ;-)). I just can't wait until I can run again and then I can at least run in the night when OH gets back from work.

So this week will be a week of solid X training me thinks x

No comments:

Post a Comment