Saturday 5 June 2010

A bit late but a 2 lb off for 01/06/10


(A picture of Beautiful Tintern, on the right)



Been very busy so haven't been able to log in to post last Tuesday, with the half term etc. Been to Tintern with friends and did a lot of walking in the forest, then to Ceredigion for the Eisteddfod and loads of walking and standing (about 15 hours worth). Then a day off as I was exhausted..

I did manage to go to the gym for an hour on Wednesday where the rest came in well as I managed much better on the treadmill, and didn't feel tired at all. Then a Zumba class in the evening, in the heat, VERY hot. Nothing for Thursday apart from mowing lawns and running the kids about. My mum did sit for me whilst I went for a 5 mile run yesterday in the sun, 3 mins run 1 walk, even a 6 min run with no stops. So pleased it's getting easier.

I did cheat and step on the scales (should be on Tuesdays), it was a good one but will reveal all this Tuesday. All that walking etc has paid off :-)

Roll on Tuesday, and enjoy the sun all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment