Thursday 24 June 2010

A late entry.. 3 lbs off for Tues 22nd June.


Plus the running is going very well, managed good times and speed and even running up the steep hills which used to crease me as they are killers around here. The only downside of losing weight is that my clothes are drowning me.. I've got a few days/nights out coming up so will have to get a couple of nice but cheap tops or they will be too big soon and it's a bit of a waste of money!

My toe is still twice the size, I wear flip flops or go bare footed when I'm not running to give it a break. I know I shouldn't run but I'll go stir crazy otherwise. Also my running shoes are losing the "bounce" so will look online and order another same pair at a fraction of the price! I did treat myself to a FETCH running top as pictured, I love it.

Next time I Blog I "hopefully" would have lost 3 stone altogether, it has surprisingly been quite easy, I think it's the running which "doesn't" give me an appetite afterwards, oh and egg and soldiers ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment