Tuesday 8 June 2010

6 lbs off this week..


I don't know how but I'm over the moon. Last Saturday I managed a 10K, I was so pleased that the old me is coming back. To be honest I didn't do much last week just 3 times I went running/training as it was half term, I was very busy though.

Disaster struck Sunday afternoon, I was mopping the floor and I clipped the side of the door hard, my little toe made a clicking noise and I knew I'd broken it, AGAIN! This will be the third time I've done this.. I did try to put my trainer on on Monday to try to gym it on the Crosstrainer. I couldn't even put a sock on properly for the pain, and the trainer was very painful. So no more running/Gym/Zumba for at least a week and then I'll see what it's like.

I'm going stir crazy already! So I'm throwing myself into painting my Daughter's room to keep active. I miss running and am actually starting to feel depressed and cranky :-(..

No comments:

Post a Comment