Sunday 19 April 2009

A 13.5k in the sun.


A beautiful day for a run in the sun with some new music on my MP3. The downside was the bloomin' pavement ran out on the other side of the road back from Newport!! So I had a mile of grass with potholes so had to fast walk it and then my middle toe on my left foot decided to hurt..

In the end after clearing the never ending potholed grass I ran the last 2 miles back, I was disappointed as my time was good until then.. but on the plus side I have now run the furthest since I got back into running in February.. Got in downed a pint of squash and 2 mugs of tea and a boiled egg and soldiers ...*bliss*

Then decided to mow the two lawns while I was on a roll.. Had a nice warm bath tonight to avoid achy bones tomorrow. Can't wait to map my next route tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment