Sunday 5 April 2009

Sunday 5th April ...Running in the sun.


Was rudely awoken by the kids and felt like I'd been on an all night bender and slightly stiff in the legs (forgot to stretch oops)..

After a child's breakfast of egg and soldiers I went for a run, this time with my Garmin 301 watch. The poor thing had been in the bottom of the glass bowl in the cupboard for years. I'm pleased to say there was still life in it!! After it taking an age to connect to the sat nav for the run I set off..

I thought I'd push it further today, the sun was shinning and with The Killers in my ears it was a pleasant run.. The downside was the mouthful of gnats I had halfway back which made me retch and made my eyes stream, good job I had water on me *barf* this time I ran 7.3k, I need to find some more routes.. also need to find how to upload my route onto here as I've lost all the paperwork which came with the watch.

As it's weigh in day tomorrow I mowed both lawns, and rewarded myself with some Lady Grey tea x3 (got a tea fetish on atm too)..

Hopefully I'll have lost a bit as lots of my old clothes are starting to fit!

2 comments:

  1. Old clothes starting to fit sounds good. I hope that day comes soon for me too, alas I fear it is still a while away.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself, the American candy and peanut butter cups are to die for. My son has a real thing for American sweets.

    If you look in my facebook photo's you can see I ordered a load of American choccies from firebox!

    ReplyDelete