Saturday 18 April 2009

Running the day after Curry and wine..

Is a bloody bad idea! Headed off for a 10K this morning down to Roath park and back and felt a bit iffy.. I got as far as Burger King on Newport road (on the way back from Roath park) and had to use their loo.. 5 minutes later back on the road and ran the rest of the way home. A very hungover and curry bound run today, at least I completed it..

I thought I'd try some Reflexology today too at the Halcyon Daze £20 for an hours worth. It was pleasant and relaxing but I might try some other "treats" to help myself destress, they have a lot on offer there too.. Still feeling a bit rough even now, so having some fish in butter sauce and steamed veg and plenty of water.. Ian got me a running mag and they have a few runs in Cardiff to follow so I'll be doing those routes in the future..

Roll on tomorrow, I'm going to try an 8-10 miler to Newport and back..

No comments:

Post a Comment