Friday 17 April 2009

I'm offically addicted

I went for a run yesterday another 10K, then took the kids swimming and went in with them.. Then disaster.. I got the children some chips as it was too late to cook and I pinched some, then pinched some prawn crackers and some Easter egg and....opened some dry white wine!!

I've been awful over these past three days, I've not run for two of them as I haven't had anyone to have my lot and ended up snacking and relaxing with the dreaded wine!! My next weigh in is next Monday and I know it'll be baaaaaaad.. I wanted to go for a run today but no one to have the kids, I'm desperate to run. It's like having an endorphin itch that I can't scratch. So I guess I'm well and truly addicted to running and have the running bug.

Roll on next week as things will be back to normal and not so hectic, I have booked my mum for a few step/boxercise sessions too as well as the running (scrap that she has to work :-( ). So kind of back to normality after this Easter egg filled blip!

No comments:

Post a Comment