Saturday 4 April 2009

4th April 09 -A summary of 2 months


I've now been shedding the weight since mid January.. Stuck in a rut (that's a different story) made me drink to destress most nights and eat unhealthy..

I'm embarrassed to say I was 15 stones 5 lbs, I ignored the fact I was getting so big and stopped looking at mirrors lol.. The good news is I have lost almost 2 1/2 stone, through stopping the bad habits and rediscovering my old love *Running*..


I have been doing around 8.1K 6 days a week and now have started the run outside. Only a 5k but around here it's damned hilly!!! Weigh in day is a Monday and I can tell I've lost quite a bit just in this past week.. Cross your fingers for me!!

Also here is a picture of my cool running socks to promote a better run with an air flap thingie!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Tracie, you may just have given me the incentive to start my diet *again*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with you Chezza!! you can always come running with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas,my boobs will not allow me to run!

    ReplyDelete