Thursday 23 April 2009

Getting faster.

Went on a 7.4K run yesterday (didn't want to do a long one as I was off to a step class in the night)and found myself almost sprinting towards the end. No stopping on the hills and could have gone on much longer, now a few months back I would have been stop/start etc but I'm so pleased with my progress. I'm logging all my runs on motionbase so I can see where I'm improving.

So my mum ended up watching the children and I went to a step class last night in Maindy.. Being competitive I ended up upping the step and really went for it, I was going to do boxercise afterwards but was knackered and needed to take my mum back to Penarth.

I really need to get some new clothes as everything hangs like a sack on me, I have to yank up my trousers and even fold them over!! At least I have my sports bottoms from when I was running last time and they fit..

A long day today,popping in to see my friend tonight until the girls finish their trampoline lessons, might go for a run later but might use it as a rest day as I didn't get much sleep and want to avoid injury..

2 comments:

  1. Amazing level of exercise. You deserve some new workout clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete