Saturday 11 April 2009

Don't forget your sports bra!

Been so busy I've forgotten to update (insert blushing icon)..

Thursday was hectic but I managed to fit in a late night run at the gym of 8.3K..

Friday was taken up with taking the kids plus niece swimming at the International pool, 2 1/2 hours of fighting to stay above water with children hanging on my neck on the "lazy river",keeping my bathers from falling down (due to losing weight), plus throwing children around in the water. By the time I got back I was soooo tired,I think that qualifies as exercise ;)

Now today and the saga of the sports bra.. After a rushed morning I drove to Fairwater for a step class and a long run on the treadmill. Got on the treadmill and thought "the boys are bouncy", I'd only forgotten to put on my sports bra!!!

After 1 minute I gave up and drove home in a huff. Thanks to Ian he persuaded me to go for a run in the sun. I'm glad I did as it was the best ever, I didn't get tired and could have done well over the hour, also I only swallowed one fly instead of a mouthful of gnats!

So a very productive day, I can't wait to really push myself tomorrow and find a nice long route to run for the morning.. Watch this space, I might even put a before and after a run picture up of a red sweaty lady tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment